[Eagle-i-admins] Eagle-i-admins Digest, Vol 22, Issue 1

Sophia K Cheng sophia_cheng at hms.harvard.edu
Thu Jul 9 12:56:47 EDT 2015

Hi Sukie,

What does it say in your institution.log? What kind of issues are you
running into specifically? If there is nothing informative in your
institution.log, could you turn the log settings to debug?

You can do this in the institution.log4j.properties file:

log4j.logger.org.eaglei=DEBUG, CA, R

Thanks,
Sophia