[Eagle-i-admins] Eagle-i-admins Digest, Vol 22, Issue 1

Sukdith Punjasthitkul Sukdith.Punjasthitkul at dartmouth.edu
Wed Jul 15 13:28:40 EDT 2015

Hi Sophia,

I've updated our institution.log4j.properties file to run in debug mode and this is the output from institution.log:

2015-07-15 13:10:22,776 INFO org.eaglei.utilities.servlet.EILog4jConfigurationManager:123 - Found and loaded file: /data/eagle-i/eaglei/conf/institution.log4j.properties
2015-07-15 13:10:27,214 INFO org.eaglei.institution.server.InstitutionContextListener:64 - About to shutdown Solr CoreContainer for Institution if embedded Solr.
2015-07-15 13:10:27,219 INFO org.eaglei.institution.server.LoggingContextListener:56 - About to shutdown: org.eaglei.utilities.servlet.EILog4jConfigurationManager
2015-07-15 13:10:27,220 INFO org.eaglei.utilities.servlet.EILog4jConfigurationManager:138 - About to call LogManager.shutdown()

--sukie--