[Eagle-i-admins] [ eagle-i-admins ] Broken link in SWEET when upgrading to 3.4.2, public sparqler issues

Sukdith Punjasthitkul Sukdith.Punjasthitkul at dartmouth.edu
Tue Mar 31 10:34:57 EDT 2015

We just updated to version 3.4.2 and noticed that in SWEET, the Ontology Browser link is broken.
It currently points to:

https://dartmouth.eagle-i.net:8443/sweet/default_value/model/

I'm getting a 404 Error: "The requested resource (/sweet/default_value/model/) is not available."

We are also running into issues trying to synchronize the public sparqler. Running synchronize-sparqler.sh resulted in the following error:

Error: Main method not found in class org.eaglei.repository.sparqler.SynchronizerCommand, please define the main method as:
   public static void main(String[] args)

I updated the sparqler by turning off Tomcat, deleting the .war and sparqler/ file from $CATALINA_HOME/webapps/, copying over sparqler.war file from repo/webapps/, and then starting Tomcat up. I did not recreate the Sparqler admin or finish-install steps. Does updating sparqler require rebuilding the repo users as well?

--sukie--