[Eagle-i-admins] New documentation available

Cheng, Sophia Sophia_Cheng at hms.harvard.edu
Sat Mar 28 20:00:37 EDT 2015

Dear wonderful sys admins,

In response to questions we’ve received regarding how to upgrade from a much older version to a newer one, we have put together a data migration guide to assist you: https://open.med.harvard.edu/wiki/display/eaglei/Data+Migration+Guide.  Additionally, release notes for versions 3.1.1 to 3.4.2 now reference an upgrade checklist to help with upgrading: https://open.med.harvard.edu/wiki/display/eaglei/Upgrade+Checklist.

We hope these documents will help you with upgrading. Please let us know if you have any comments or questions.

Thanks,
Sophia

----
Sophia K. Cheng
Technical Lead
Harvard Catalyst | eagle-i
email:  sophia­_cheng at hms.harvard.edu<mailto:sophia%C2%AD_cheng at hms.harvard.edu>
skype: sophia.k.cheng
web: www. eagle-I.net<http://eagle-I.net>

Harvard Medical School
Harvard Catalyst | The Harvard Clinical and Translational Science Center
Landmark Center, Suite 504 West
401 Park Drive
Boston, MA 02215