[Eagle-i-admins] [ eagle-i-admins ] Broken link in SWEET when upgrading to 3.4.2, public sparqler issues

Cheng, Sophia Sophia_Cheng at hms.harvard.edu
Tue Mar 31 12:09:26 EDT 2015

Hi Sukie,

We are aware of the broken ontology browser link.  That is currently being fixed.  When it is, a restart of the node should pull in the correct link information. We’ll let you know when that’s ready.

Regarding the public sparqler, we think you may have an out dated cron job hanging around. In a much earlier iteration of the public SPARQL endpoint, the installation instructions included setting up a crontab to perform the synchronization.  We no longer need this, the synchronization is now handled by the public SPARQLer itself.  (Old documentation here: https://open.med.harvard.edu/wiki/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=10190875<http://open.med.harvard.edu/wiki/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=10190875>)

Removing the cron job and then restarting should do the trick.

Let us know if that isn’t the case.

Thanks!
-Sophia