[Eagle-i-admins] ETL in 3.0.4

Cheng, Sophia Sophia_Cheng at hms.harvard.edu
Wed Oct 15 22:28:00 EDT 2014

Hi Faith,

If I understand your issue correctly, you’re having trouble with the ‘Location’ field specifically?  And you are unable to see this field when you ETL to your VM/test node.  But when you ETL to either the training node or the existing Penn node, everything is fine.

If this is the case, could you respond with the version information that appears in the footer for the SWEET app on your VM/test node?  My suspicion is a mish-mash of versions.

Cheerios,
Sophia