[Eagle-i-admins] ETL in 3.0.4

Faith Coldren fcoldren at mail.med.upenn.edu
Wed Oct 15 14:56:16 EDT 2014

Hi,

I've been trying out a few things with the ETL.

For the issue (2) that I posted previously, I found that I could fix this
issue by restarting the server. When I ETLed the same file to the training
node (https://training.eagle-i.net) the location field was correctly
populated. When I ETL to the VM (from the VM) I do not see the location.
I've tested by carrying out the ETL for 14 services using a test core
laboratory in the live Penn repository. I do not see the location on the
VM, but I do see the location on the live Penn site.  Is testing on the
live repository ok?

Thanks,
Faith

On Tue, Sep 30, 2014 at 12:15 PM, Faith Coldren <fcoldren at mail.med.upenn.edu