[Eagle-i-admins] ETL in 3.0.4

Faith Coldren fcoldren at mail.med.upenn.edu
Thu Oct 16 10:07:47 EDT 2014

Hi,

The version information that appears in the footer for the SWEET app on our
VM test node is:

Application Version: 3.0.4 17340 2014-07-09 20:50:54
 /
Ontology Version: 1.9.3 17182 2014-06-02 20:57:07

In the attached image, four resources are displayed from the institutional
search on the VM. The top two resources were added in SWEET, and the
Location is displayed in the search results. The bottom two resources were
added using ETLer.sh, and Location is not displayed.

Thank you,
Faith