[Eagle-i-admins] Routine maintenance on eagle-i (May 5 - 7)

Cheng, Sophia K Sophia_Cheng at hms.harvard.edu
Fri May 5 17:07:46 EDT 2017

Hello eagle-i admins,

Our servers will be undergoing maintenance this weekend, May 5 to May 7. During this time, you might not be able access details about some resources, the search application as well as the code repository.

This maintenance will begin at 10pm (EST) tonight (May 5) and end at 1pm (EST) Sunday (May 7).

We apologize for the short notice and for any inconvenience this may cause. Thank you for your patience.

Cheerios,
Sophia

—
Sophia K. Cheng