[Eagle-i-admins] Hiding Contact Names

Bourges, Daniela Daniela_Bourges at hms.harvard.edu
Fri May 15 09:56:54 EDT 2015

Joshua,
There’s no way to hide the name of the person itself (the contact hiding feature, which you seem to have correctly configured, hides e-mails, phone numbers and addresses).

A workaround would be to not use the contact field of the instrument but rather to use the "e-mail” field of the owning lab - as labs (and other organizations) can have e-mails that are not attached to contact people. However all instruments in the lab would need to have the same contact. Would this solve the issue?

Cheers
Daniela

Dr. Daniela Bourges-Waldegg
Lead Architect, Harvard Catalyst