[Eagle-i-admins] Eagle-i-admins Digest, Vol 20, Issue 1

Cheng, Sophia Kuen Sophia_Cheng at hms.harvard.edu
Fri May 8 13:55:57 EDT 2015

Hi Joshua,

The screenshot you showed is for a specific type of contact that is only relevant when running central search. This might be a configuration issue.  One possible configuration that could lead to this is:

- local-node.xml
==> <usesTributary>true</usesTributary>

Your local-node.xml should not have the above line in it.

Also, please check your eagle-i-apps.properties for eaglei.search.is.central. This should either not be in the file or set to false for institution search.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you need further assistance.

Cheerios,
Sophia