[Eagle-i-admins] Eagle-i-admins Digest, Vol 20, Issue 1

Lease, Joshua jlease at hmc.psu.edu
Fri May 8 08:23:54 EDT 2015

Admins,

We've noticed a feature on our eagle-i instance that we do not know how to
get working. This is the "Request this resource" feature for resources
like biological specimens. Completing the form and submitting it results
in the loading circle for a split second and then no change as if I had
not pressed the button. No emails are sent. There's no errors in the
JavaScript console or server error log either.

Please see the attached screen shot for an image of the function. I'm not
really sure how the functionality is supposed to work or what
configuration it requires for it to work. Can anyone shed some light on
this?

Thanks,
    Joshua Lease