[Eagle-i-admins] Experimental Docker image now available for eagle-i

John Locke mail at freelock.com
Sun Jul 19 13:02:23 EDT 2015

Hi,

We've been working with Docker for the past few months, and find it a
very useful tool for managing complex software installations.

I've created a Docker container for eagle-i, and published it on the
Docker registry... right now it comes in 3 versions, 3.5.0, 3.7.2, and
4.0.0. We used it specifically to help Fred Hutch upgrade to the current
version.

Now that the Dockerfile is built, this becomes a very fast way to deploy
and upgrade eagle-i! It's also helping us create dev/test copies so we
can figure out what's going on with the "Experimental API."

You can check it out here:
https://registry.hub.docker.com/u/freelock/eaglei/

And the source for this build is here:
https://github.com/freelock/eaglei-docker