[Eagle-i-admins] upgrade help

Todd Hall halltodd at msu.edu
Thu Jul 24 11:51:03 EDT 2014

I setup a test server for Eagle-I to perform the upgrade to 3.07 and then to
3.0.4.  Below is what I'm getting following the prerequisite upgrade via the
release notes and the upgrade instructions.

Any ideas?

Regards,

Todd E. Hall     spartan

Systems Administrator

Biomedical Research Informatics Core (BRIC)

Clinical and Translational Sciences Institute (CTSI)

Michigan State University - West Fee Hall

909 Fee Road, Room B510 - W1

East Lansing, Michigan 48824-1317

Phone: (517) 884-2906

BRIC Helpline: (517) 643-2075

[root at eagle-i-test etc]# bash $REPO_HOME/etc/upgrade.sh admin #####
http://localhost:8443

***** Checking and Upgrading Repository's Internal Graphs

curl: (7) Failed to connect to ::1: Network is unreachable

/internal: HTTP request failed: HTTP status=000 cmd=0

WARNING: FAILED to get list of internal graphs, continuing..

***** Checking and Upgrading Data Model Ontology

curl: (7) Failed to connect to ::1: Network is unreachable

/model: HTTP request failed: HTTP status=000 cmd=0

ERROR: Failed getting data model ontology versions.

***** Checking and Upgrading Property Group Access Control Grants

curl: (7) Failed to connect to ::1: Network is unreachable

Failed sending HTTP /sparql request, curl status=7

OK - Property Group Access Control grants all succeeded.

***** *S*P*E*C*I*A*L*  UPGRADES for 1.6MS6, 1.7MS1 and 2.0MS1

====>>> Step 1. Updating roles.

curl: (7) Failed to connect to ::1: Network is unreachable

Failed sending HTTP /sparql request, curl status=7

ERROR: Step 1 got unknown result = ""

FAIL - there were failures in specials, YOU MUST RESTORE THE BACKUP.

rm -rf /tmp/repo-upgrade-8124

[root at eagle-i-test etc]#