[Eagle-i-admins] eagle-i version 3.0.6 release

Cheng, Sophia Sophia_Cheng at hms.harvard.edu
Thu Jul 17 17:23:07 EDT 2014

Dear eagle-i Sys Admins,

We are pleased to announce the release of eagle-i version 3.0.6.  It is now ready for download.

We strongly encourage all admins to upgrade their installations as soon as possible.  As part of this release, we have made significant changes to our ontology.  To ensure that your resources can be properly displayed to users, your data needs to be migrated to the latest version.

For the complete list of what this release contains, please see our release notes here: https://open.med.harvard.edu/wiki/display/eaglei/3.0.6+Release+Notes

If you have any questions or comments regarding the documentation, please let us know.

Kind Regards,
Sophia

----
Sophia K. Cheng
Technical Lead
Harvard Catalyst | eagle-i
email:  sophia­_cheng at hms.harvard.edu<mailto:sophia%C2%AD_cheng at hms.harvard.edu>
skype: sophia.k.cheng
web: www. eagle-I.net

Harvard Medical School
Harvard Catalyst | The Harvard Clinical and Translational Science Center
Landmark Center, Suite 504 West
401 Park Drive
Boston, MA 02215