[Eagle-i-admins] Local Publishing

Cheng, Sophia Sophia_Cheng at hms.harvard.edu
Wed Aug 13 10:51:14 EDT 2014

Hi Joshua,

The Locally Published is a custom feature that was requested and developed last year in conjunction with NYU.  Unfortunately, there is currently no formal documentation available describing the feature.  There are some advanced configurations and customizations that need to be considered and understood before enabling this feature.  If you are interested, please contact me directly and we can discuss further.

Cheerios,
Sophia
----
Sophia K. Cheng
Technical Lead
Harvard Catalyst | eagle-i
email:  sophia­_cheng at hms.harvard.edu<mailto:sophia%C2%AD_cheng at hms.harvard.edu>
skype: sophia.k.cheng
web: www. eagle-I.net

Harvard Medical School
Harvard Catalyst | The Harvard Clinical and Translational Science Center
Landmark Center, Suite 504 West
401 Park Drive
Boston, MA 02215