[Eagle-i-admins] eagle-i Technical Documentation (wiki) Temporarily Unavailable

Ciriello, Marc Marc_Ciriello at hms.harvard.edu
Tue Apr 22 13:42:48 EDT 2014

Hello All:

We've been notified that there has been a network attack affecting multiple institutions in the Longwood Medical Area. As a precaution, some of our applications (including our wiki containing our technical documentation) have been restricted to internal access only. Until this issue is resolved, you will not have access to the eagle-i technical documentation. Note that this does NOT impact eagle-i central search or any of the institution nodes, and no action is required from you.

Many folks are working hard to restore access to those outside of the hospital/medical school network. We'll let you know when full public service is restored.

Thank you,
Marc

Marc Ciriello
Project Manager
eagle-i @ Harvard University
Vanderbilt Hall, 019, 107 Avenue Louis Pasteur, Boston MA 02115
617.432.3122
www.eagle-i.net