[Eagle-i-admins] Failed to load ontology question

Cheng, Sophia Sophia_Cheng at hms.harvard.edu
Tue Nov 26 17:55:33 EST 2013

Hi Todd,

Regarding the configuration files, we are attempting to simplify examples and have moved them to this location:

https://open.med.harvard.edu/svn/eagle-i-dev/apps/trunk/configuration/src/main/resources/examples/

Where we have example configuration files for various set ups, instead of having one giant file with all the options listed.

As to where your institution home page went .. I'm not sure.  That page is served from your repository, so you could check if this file exists:

/usr/share/tomcat7/webapps/ROOT/index.jsp

This is the file that produces that home page. If you see that page, I would check the repository log to see if there is some error occurring while trying to substitute values in.

One thing that comes to mind is that you said you created an external hostname.  Did you update this in the repository's configuration? This may be the problem.

Let me know if that helps or not.

Sincerely,
Sophia