[Eagle-i-admins] Search/results analytics?

Cheng, Sophia Sophia_Cheng at hms.harvard.edu
Tue Aug 6 18:18:05 EDT 2013

Hi Dave,

We have been collecting analytics for the central node.  Up until now, we have only used the data for very high level usage views of eagle-i, but we do have a variety of data points collected.  We're taking a look now to see what we have available and what will be most useful.  I'm assuming the specific data points you are interested in is a trend of how often have fhcrc resources been viewed in our central search.

We'll get back to you shortly with hopefully some useful data.

Sincerely,
Sophia