[Eagle-i-admins] Need assistance getting eagle-i running properly

Bourges, Daniela Daniela_Bourges at hms.harvard.edu
Thu May 3 08:48:24 EDT 2012

Hi Russel,

Please make sure that you have created your "anonymous" user in the repository, to be used by the search application. You can name it e.g. "search", and it should have *no*  roles. Then edit the file whoami.xml to reflect these credentials, in the following section:

<!--
REQUIRED: username for anonymous access to the repository
-->
<anonUser>search</anonUser>
<!--
REQUIRED: password for anonymous access to the repository
-->
<anonPassword>xxxxx</anonPassword>

Let me know how it goes.

Cheers