[Shrine-users] Sterward issue

Bobitt, Keith kbobitt at uab.edu
Mon Sep 30 14:49:12 EDT 2019

We are seeing these repeatedly in some of the logs on our stage instance.

Mostly in:
localhost_access_log.2019-09-30.txt
proxy.log
localhost.2019-09-30.log
catalina.out
catalina.2019-09-30.log

The Application class net.shrine.jersey.DefaultShrineResourceConfig could not be instantiated

30-Sep-2019 07:28:23.592 SEVERE [http-nio-6443-exec-8] org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke Servlet.service() for servlet [ProxyServlet] in context with path [/shrine-proxy] threw exception [com.sun.jersey.api.client.ClientHandlerException: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused (Connection refused)] with root cause
java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused (Connection refused)

Any insight?

Thanks,

Keith Bobitt
CCTS