[Shrine-users] Short-circuiting the adaptermappings requirement

Trevvett, Philip Philip_Trevvett at hms.harvard.edu
Tue Apr 25 15:23:34 EDT 2017

Hi Michael,

Hoping you can provide a bit more detail to help me understand:

You have 2 shrine applications both pointing to the same i2b2 instance, right?
So does that mean shrine applications for 2 different networks, and if so are those networks using the same ontologies?
(multiple networks using the same i2b2 instance seems like a case where mapping files would be particularly necessary to maintain access at both networks, so just want to understand (even if ontologies are the same, different update schedules might cause problems without mappings)).

Thanks,
philip