[Shrine-users] Missing ontology term

Jeff Mark Lunt jeff.lunt at northwestern.edu
Tue Mar 25 17:20:49 EDT 2014

Are there docs that explain a little more about how i2b2 converts queries
from shrine. Or, maybe a different question, if shrine is supposed to
alter ontology paths before forwarding things onto i2b2? I have only a
vague understanding of the role of the adapter between shrine and i2b2.

e.g. in troubleshooting why some of my queries aren¹t getting through to
i2b2 I¹m seeing the error below in my runQueryInstance_fromQueryDefinition
in the message log.

When checking the config of the the ONT_DB_LOOKUP, this appears to be the
correct path. I also only get this message when submitting a query, but
I¹m able to browse and search through the ontology when logged in as
'shrine' in the shrine-webclient.

  Missing Concept in Ontology Cell :
  [\\SHRINE\SHRINE\Demographics\Gender\Male\]  panel#-1
  </message>