[Eagle-i-admins] google analytics id not detected

Sophia K Cheng sophia_cheng at hms.harvard.edu
Wed Sep 23 12:50:16 EDT 2015

Hello Faith,

Apologies for the confusing properties guide. Hits to your repository
(http://eagle-i.itmat.upenn.edu/repository/*) should be getting recorded
using the property: eaglei.repository.analyticsId. This property should
be specified in the configuration.properties file.

To track hits to http://eagle-i.imat.upenn.edu/*, you will need to add
the property eaglei.ui.analyticsId to your eagle-i-apps.properties file.

Please let us know if that doesn't work.

Take care,
Sophia