[Eagle-i-admins] Feedback System Bug

Lease, Joshua jlease at hmc.psu.edu
Mon Oct 5 08:30:13 EDT 2015

Admins,

I sent a bug report a couple of weeks ago via the feedback feature on eagle-i central, but have not received a response yet. I'm not sure if no one has gotten to it yet or if the central feedback feature is broken too.

Here's a description of the bug. Please forward it to whomever needs to know and let me know and let me know if they intend to fix it in an upcoming release.

The "Give us Feedback" button in the ROOT webapp for individual institutions results in HTTP 404. You can view the issue in multiple instances:

https://cau.eagle-i.net/
https://cdrewu.eagle-i.net/
https://ccny-cuny.eagle-i.net/
etc.