[Eagle-i-admins] Trouble upgrading

Norman, Neil neil.norman at vanderbilt.edu
Mon Nov 9 18:04:08 EST 2015

I've got an older eagle-I install that I'm trying to get upgraded to 4.0.  When I run the upgrade script I get a 401 error.
I'm trying to go from repository 2.0-MS2.14 (u/p below have been changed obv.)
bash /app001/eaglei/repo/etc/upgrade.sh admin_user  abc1234 https://localhost:8443

***** Checking and Upgrading Repository's Internal Graphs

/internal: HTTP request failed: HTTP status=401 cmd=0

(then it dumps the HTML for the main eagle-I page)

WARNING: FAILED to get list of internal graphs, continuing..

***** Checking and Upgrading Data Model Ontology

/model: HTTP request failed: HTTP status=401 cmd=0

It looks to be doing this for each of the checks/upgrades.

Any advice is greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
NN