[Eagle-i-admins] eagle-i version 3.1.1 release

Cheng, Sophia Sophia_Cheng at hms.harvard.edu
Thu Mar 5 13:09:24 EST 2015

Dear eagle-i Sys Admins,

We are pleased to announce the release of eagle-i version 3.1.1 (and the accompanying release notes).  It is now ready for download.

The release notes can be found here: https://open.med.harvard.edu/wiki/display/eaglei/3.1.1+Release+Notes

We have changed up how the notes are organized and hope that this new organization helps.  This is not the latest and greatest version. We hope to have release notes ready for the subsequent versions by the end of next week.

Your patience is greatly appreciated. If you have any questions or comments regarding the documentation, please let us know.

Kind Regards,
Sophia

----
Sophia K. Cheng
Technical Lead
Harvard Catalyst | eagle-i
email:  sophia­_cheng at hms.harvard.edu<mailto:sophia%C2%AD_cheng at hms.harvard.edu>
skype: sophia.k.cheng
web: www. eagle-I.net<http://eagle-I.net>

Harvard Medical School
Harvard Catalyst | The Harvard Clinical and Translational Science Center
Landmark Center, Suite 504 West
401 Park Drive
Boston, MA 02215