[Eagle-i-admins] Rebuilding the Search Index

Neiman, David David_Neiman at hms.harvard.edu
Thu Jan 15 14:07:57 EST 2015

Joshua,

This functionality is currently not possible. The server would need to be bounced. Before restarting the index ‘data' directories within solrhome/search/DataSuggest-core/ and solrhome/search/Search-core/ would need to be deleted. As an alternative you could just remove the file solrhome/search/Search-core/solr_app.properties and the indices would be rebuild on restart.

Thanks,
David Neiman
The eagle-i team