[Eagle-i-admins] [ eagle-i-admins ] Broken link in SWEET when upgrading to 3.4.2, public sparqler issues

Sukdith Punjasthitkul Sukdith.Punjasthitkul at dartmouth.edu
Thu Apr 2 15:29:14 EDT 2015

Hi Sophia,

I've re-installed sparqler from scratch, also making sure to remove eaglei.sparqler.lastSynchronizedDateFile from eagle-i-apps.properties and eagle-i-sparqler.last-sync-date.properties file from [eagle-i home]/conf directory.

In the repository.log, I see

2015-04-02 04:39:47,705 T=SpqlrSyncTmr INFO org.eaglei.repository.sparqler.SyncTimer$SyncTimerTask - Harvest to Synchronizer succeeded.

so I think the public SPARQLer is now working as expected.

Thank you for your help with this!

--sukie--