[Eagle-i-admins] eagle-i Documentation Source

Bourges, Daniela Daniela_Bourges at hms.harvard.edu
Mon Jun 30 21:52:01 EDT 2014

Hi Joshua,
the most up-to-date documentation is here:
https://open.med.harvard.edu/wiki/display/eaglei/Documentation

We recently deployed a new release centrally (3.0.2) but haven’t yet announced it publicly as we are still preparing the communication packages. However the documentation in the open.med site will remain largely unchanged.

Let us know if you need pointers to specific topics.
Cheers
Daniela

Dr. Daniela Bourges-Waldegg
Lead Architect, Harvard Catalyst