[Eagle-i-admins] installing on VM

Neiman, David David_Neiman at hms.harvard.edu
Mon Jul 28 08:28:45 EDT 2014

Faith,

The sweet log file (sweet.log) indicates an obvious and fatal problem. The application cannot find your eagle-i-apps.properties file so cannot start up. This file needs to be placed in the Tomcat classpath. This is one of the directories where Tomcat has access to eagle-i files. There is an "eagle-i home" directory which should be set in the Tomcat catalina.properties file. This file can be found in your Tomcat deployment in the conf/ directory.

The value in catalina.properties: org.eaglei.home=<some value>
Within that value the should also be a conf/ directory which should contain your eagle-i-apps.properties file.

Thanks,
Dave Neiman
eagle-i team