[Eagle-i-admins] patch

halltodd at msu.edu halltodd at msu.edu
Fri Jul 18 18:38:56 EDT 2014

You are very wise to ask that question. Sophia and I were in private conversations. They were unrelated to her public statements on Eagle-i-admin.

Best Regards,

Todd

> was referring and should I just stop there or proceed to 3.07?

Hi Todd,

Ahh, I fear we're running into some confusion caused by our recent change to our release numbering convention.  I'm also jumping into this conversation midstream, so please allow me to ask two clarifying questions:

1) When you said (earlier today) that Sophia wanted you to run a patch, were you talking about the general announcement she sent to this list yesterday (Thursday the 17th)?  Or was this a communication with you directly?

2) What version of eagle-i are you running right now?  (You can see this in the footer of the SWEET application, or on the repository admin page)

- Mike C