[Eagle-i-admins] patch

Todd Hall halltodd at msu.edu
Fri Jul 18 17:57:29 EDT 2014

Hello Michael,

May I assume version 3.04 is the "patch" that Sophia was referring and
should I just stop there or proceed to 3.07?

Regards,

Todd E. Hall
Systems Administrator
Biomedical Research Informatics Core (BRIC)
Clinical and Translational Sciences Institute (CTSI)
Michigan State University - West Fee Hall
909 Fee Road, Room B510 – W1
East Lansing, Michigan 48824-1317
Phone: (517) 884-2906
BRIC Helpline: (517) 643-2075