[Eagle-i-admins] Auto-complete in SWEET not working and Ontology Browser down

Faith Coldren fcoldren at mail.med.upenn.edu
Thu Jan 30 16:27:04 EST 2014

Hi,

Just now during data entry in SWEET, the auto-complete for fields populated with ontology terms stopped working.

For example, when creating a new Organism or Virus record, the field "Organism or Virus Type" does not display options when I start typing "mus musc". We were able to replicate the issue in three different browsers (Chrome, Firefox and Safari) and for different resource types.

I suggested that our curator use the Ontology Browser to figure out how to navigate to mus musculus through the drop-down box, but the Ontology Browser is down.

We restarted the eagle-i applications on our server, but this did not fix the issue in SWEET. Is SWEET connected to the Ontology Browser? Is there anything we should do locally to fix the issue in SWEET?

Thanks,

Faith