[Eagle-i-admins] self signed certificate and data-migration script

Norman, Neil neil.norman at vanderbilt.edu
Tue Aug 19 11:00:52 EDT 2014

Status and Configuration

Repository webapp version: 3.0.4, built 2014-07-09 20:46:20, SCM revision 17340 (on trunk)
OpenRDF Sesame Version: 2.6.10
Java info: Oracle Corporation version 1.7.0_51
JVM info: Oracle Corporation version 24.45-b08, named OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM, installed in /usr/lib/jvm/java-1.7.0-openjdk-1.7.0.51.x86_64/jre
JVM Memory: 204,472,320 bytes allocated, 118,144,992 bytes free, 954,728,448 bytes maximum available. More Details...
Default RDF Namespace: https://testeagle-i.mc.vanderbilt.edu/i/
Home Directory: /app001/eaglei/repo
Log Directory: /app001/eaglei/repo/logs
Dissemination XSLT stylesheet: repository/styles/example.xsl