[Eagle-i-admins] eagle-i version 2.0MS3.07 release

Cheng, Sophia Sophia_Cheng at hms.harvard.edu
Thu Apr 10 14:42:50 EDT 2014

Dear eagle-i Sys Admins,

We are pleased to announce the release of eagle-i version 2.0MS3.07.  It is ready for download.  We ask that you upgrade at your earliest convenience.

Some notable changes are:

- deprecation of several properties for clarity
- renaming of whoami.xml to local-node.xml
- redirect bug has been fixed

For the complete list of what this release contains, please see our release notes here:https://open.med.harvard.edu/wiki/display/eaglei/2.0+MS+3.07+Release+Notes, which includes steps for upgrading.

Additionally, with this release, we have re-organized our configuration property guide to provide more information in an easier to consume form:https://open.med.harvard.edu/wiki/display/eaglei/Configuration+Property+Guide.

Please let us know if you have any questions or have any comments regarding the documentation.

Kind regards,
Sophia
----
Sophia K. Cheng