[Eagle-i-admins] Configuring Google Analytics

Faith Coldren fcoldren at mail.med.upenn.edu
Tue Oct 22 08:56:10 EDT 2013

Good morning,

We have attempted to use Google Analytics to track page views of Penn's
eagle-i entries, but I have my doubts about whether it is configured
properly because it didn't track any page views on Friday when I asked a
couple of colleagues to go to central search, search for a specific Penn
resource and then access that resource's entry.

How should we configure Google Analytics and where should we put the
tracking code so that we can track the page views for Penn eagle-i entries?

Thanks in advance,
Faith