[Eagle-i-admins] eagle-i.ctsi.msu.edu

Ciriello, Marc Marc_Ciriello at hms.harvard.edu
Mon Dec 2 17:05:09 EST 2013

Hi Todd:

"All Resource Types" will not have "Add New" next to it, but resource types below that should have the "Add New" link. Can you confirm that the links you are missing are the "add new" links next to each resource type (circled in the attached screen shot)?

For reference, this screen shot was taken from the Harvard SWEET on production (Application version 2.0 MS2.19).

Thanks,
Marc

Marc Ciriello
Project Manager
eagle-i @ Harvard University
Vanderbilt Hall, 019, 107 Avenue Louis Pasteur, Boston MA 02115
617.432.3122
www.eagle-i.net